THIS IS A BILINGUAL BLOG..........................................ESTE ES UN BLOG BILINGÜE

.
.
SPANISH - ENGLISH
*************************** ESPAÑOL - INGLES

.

What I have to say about music...

.
.I'm into Indie, Indie Rock, Indie Pop, Baroque Harmonic Pop, grunge, Pop Punk, alternative metal, progressive rock (...)
as well as all of the musical expressions BEFORE rap and hip-hop (... yes, before all of that new tragedy they call music in mainstream radio stations).
I loved the '80s, and I miss them, I admit my sin... the '80s gave us his Majesty Thom Yorke; and I also loved the '90s ...they brought to us the incomparable Eddie Vedder and the absolute God of the abyss: Maynard.

Old friends, don't panic!!! I will always be a devoted fan of Jazz, Maria Callas, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday and all expressions of good music...but never Rap!!!
Help me keep my life "hip-hop-free"
I'm a child of the '70s so, go figure about the rest of the bands, singers and styles I like!!!
.
........................................................

....................................................................
.

In The Midst of Ignominy / El Reino de La Ignominia


Reinaldo Di Polo, outstanding Venezuelan scientist and researcher, awarded in the year 2000 with the "National Prize in Science", and in 1983 with the "Lorenzo Mendoza Fleuri" Award - also author of more than 20 published papers - has been separated from the IVIC (Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Cientificas) for publicly "not sympathizing" with the communist agenda of dictator Hugo Chavez.

One of the most prominent personas in the Latin-American scientific community has been kicked out of the IVIC due to his refusal to side with the insane agenda of the dictator. Chavez, as all dictators have done in the course of history, pretends to silence the minds of those who may post a threat to his reign of ignominy.

I think he can be charged with high treason for the unspeakable: spending years in The US... (no, no, no, hold your breath, it gets worse)... being part of the faculty in Johns Hopkins and Harvard... departments of Biophysics, Chemistry and Medicine. How dare he?

I know everybody's talking about Miss Universe (my respects to her) but FOCUS people!!!

http://en.scientificcommons.org/reinaldo_dipolo

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1249445

http://acad.uncor.edu/academicos/correspondientes/resenia/di_polo

0 comments: