THIS IS A BILINGUAL BLOG..........................................ESTE ES UN BLOG BILINGÜE

.
.
SPANISH - ENGLISH
*************************** ESPAÑOL - INGLES

.

What I have to say about music...

.
.I'm into Indie, Indie Rock, Indie Pop, Baroque Harmonic Pop, grunge, Pop Punk, alternative metal, progressive rock (...)
as well as all of the musical expressions BEFORE rap and hip-hop (... yes, before all of that new tragedy they call music in mainstream radio stations).
I loved the '80s, and I miss them, I admit my sin... the '80s gave us his Majesty Thom Yorke; and I also loved the '90s ...they brought to us the incomparable Eddie Vedder and the absolute God of the abyss: Maynard.

Old friends, don't panic!!! I will always be a devoted fan of Jazz, Maria Callas, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday and all expressions of good music...but never Rap!!!
Help me keep my life "hip-hop-free"
I'm a child of the '70s so, go figure about the rest of the bands, singers and styles I like!!!
.
........................................................

....................................................................
.

..♫ It's nine o'clock on a Saturday, The regular crowd shuffles in ♫...


Billy and Elton exhausted almost all their hits last night. They played "I'm Still Standing", "Benny and the Jets," "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" , "Rocket Man," "Candle in the Wind," "Tiny Dancer," "Daniel," "Your Song," "I Guess that's Why they Call it the Blues," " "We didn't start the fire", "Angry Young Man" ," "Uptown Girl," "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me," and so many more. The ending of this magnificent night was, of course, "Piano Man", and for a moment I thought: "Am I dreaming of this?" I can do nothing more than uploading a clip for all of you guys.
Four hours of flashbacks and great music,
this might qualify as one of the best concerts I've attended in my lifetime. I've never seen the Nationals Ball Park so packed and crowded... let's see what Bono can do -in a couple of months- with the Fedex Field.

Aquí estoy debatiéndome porque no sé si este concierto ha superado a la primera vez que vi a U2.
Primero, el estadium de baseball de los Nationals estaba a punto de estallar...Dios, cuánta gente!!! Y segundo, la calidad musical del concierto ( ya que no había bailarinas, ni elefantes, ni nada de ese circo que necesitan los "artistas" menos aventajados) fue insuperable. No me queda más que mostrarles un video que grabé con mi cámara.

0 comments: