THIS IS A BILINGUAL BLOG..........................................ESTE ES UN BLOG BILINGÜE

.
.
SPANISH - ENGLISH
*************************** ESPAÑOL - INGLES

.

What I have to say about music...

.
.I'm into Indie, Indie Rock, Indie Pop, Baroque Harmonic Pop, grunge, Pop Punk, alternative metal, progressive rock (...)
as well as all of the musical expressions BEFORE rap and hip-hop (... yes, before all of that new tragedy they call music in mainstream radio stations).
I loved the '80s, and I miss them, I admit my sin... the '80s gave us his Majesty Thom Yorke; and I also loved the '90s ...they brought to us the incomparable Eddie Vedder and the absolute God of the abyss: Maynard.

Old friends, don't panic!!! I will always be a devoted fan of Jazz, Maria Callas, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday and all expressions of good music...but never Rap!!!
Help me keep my life "hip-hop-free"
I'm a child of the '70s so, go figure about the rest of the bands, singers and styles I like!!!
.
........................................................

....................................................................
.
The Artist:
Luis Gomez

"Luis Gomez is a freelance photographer and photojournalist
who moved to Washington, D.C., in 2003 from Caracas, Venezuela. During his 15 years as a photographer, he has traveled the world collecting images for work and pleasure. Gomez has taken photographs throughout the Americas, Europe and Australia, focusing on cityscapes and architecture as well as the simplicity of landscapes and people.


Gomez studied architecture at the University of Tennessee and then returned to Venezuela to earn a B.A. degree in communications from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello in Caracas. He was a photographer and photo editor for publishing companies while doing freelance work for local and international media outlets.


Click HERE for LG's Profile
and Resume

http://www.onephotographaday.com/ and http://www.lgomezphotos.com/

0 comments: